Odif 505 Temporary Fabric Adhesive is ideal for no pin basting of the quilting sandwich. It avoids threading steps and the use of pins. It is also used for temporary and precise holding of the fabric during sewing or machine embroidery.
It does not stain the fabric. It evaporates when the fabric is handled and disappears when washed. Dangerous. Observe precautions for use.
- Protect work surface.
- Shake well before each use.
For patchwork, Odif 505 Temporary Fabric Adhesive is ideal for assembling the quilt sandwich without basting:
- Spray at 10 inches, directly onto the batting.
- Position the quilt top and then turn your patchwork over.
- Spray again on the batting and position the backing fabric.
- Place the stabilizer in the embroidery hoop.
- Spray the Odif 505 adhesive on the stabilizer and then adhere your fabric or garment without hooping. This method prevents hooping marks on the fabric.
- Tip: To clean the embroidery hoop: wash with soapy water or use DK5 Odif.
In case of stains: dry clean.
Plus product, made in France. Avoids hoop burn on the fabric. Avoids pinning. Acid-free. Solvent free. Evaporates when the fabric is handled and disappears when washed. Does not stain. Does not clog needles. VOC compliant. NO CFC
Spray distance: Spray from 10 inches away with a side to side motion.
DANGER ! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.